“Edible bowls and dishes have now gone
far beyond those oldies-but-goodies”
~ Food Hacks
Guess what? No washing up…
You get to eat the bowl!
Simple to make and fun to eat.
Brush with olive oil.
- Flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Season, fill with ceramic baking beans and bake.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Brush the tortilla with 1 tsp olive oil, season with salt and black pepper and arrange in an upturned muffin tin.
- Add a circle of parchment paper to the centre of the tortilla and fill with ceramic baking beans, to stop it from puffing up.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until the tortilla starts to brown.
- Remove the parchment and baking beans, then bake for a further minute.
Ready to fill…
Perfect for my Mexican Chicken Salad Bowls.