“Hot sauce must be hot.
If you don’t like it hot, use less.”
creator of Sriracha Hot Sauce
This Sriracha Glazed Pork Tenderloin will certainly spice up your life!
I love this hot sauce!
This recipe is a meal for two, so just double up the quantities as needed.
Mix the sauce ingredients for this spicy marinade.
- 500g pork tenderloin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs root ginger, minced
- 2 spring onions, green parts sliced finely
- 2 tbs Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1tbs corn flour
Place the pork and marinade in a ziplock food bag.
Crispy on the top!
Carve the moist and flavoursome roast.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F /Gas 6.
- Using a sharp knife, score the skin of the pork in a diamond pattern.
- Mix the Sriracha sauce, soy, rice wine vinegar and maple syrup in a dish.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger and stir.
- Place the pork in a ziplock plastic bag, add the marinade, seal and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and set aside the left over sauce.
- Place pork in an oven-proof lidded dish and roast for 1 hour.
- Finally, remove the lid, turn on the grill for a few minutes to ensure the skin is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and allow the meat to rest, while the sauce is prepared.
- Pour off the roasting juices in to a small saucepan, add the left over marinade, make up to 300ml with a little warm water and heat gently.
- Mix the cornflour with a little water, to make a slurry, then whisk into the sauce.
- Now stir and watch the sauce thicken, then add the spring onion just before serving.
- Carve the pork, plate, then pour over the thickened sauce.
- Serve with baby potatoes and a selection of green vegetables.
The pour on sauce is quick to make.
Don’t forget the spring onions!
Sunday roast with a Sriracha kick….
I do like spicing up my life,