“Appreciation goes a long way as a motivator.”
Thank you so much to all my new friends here on WordPress.
A special thanks to Melissa who writes Tuck- In for my award.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
I am really enjoying my writing and love all the chat with my fellow bloggers; you are all so inspirational and your friendship is much appreciated. So it’s time to share a bit more about me….
- Primary Teacher-I loved my time as a teacher and felt that I left on a real high; my career was successful and rewarding in so many ways. You might have guessed….I like to talk….meet new people and take on new challenges, so at this moment in time, I have space in my life for all my favourite hobbies and WordPress too!
- Musical Theatre– I love it💗 I have played leading lady in South Pacific, Annie Get Your Gun, Oklahoma, My Fair Lady and many more, but my favourite being Calamity Jane. I really enjoyed all the singing, dancing and acting; an amazing buzz. These days I have much more time to see professional shows.
- Karaoke Queen– I still sing every week at the Karaoke with my husband….20 years and counting. In fact, I have been singing since the age of two. Music is an important part of my life, it really brings people together.
- Family and Friends– Time spent with family and friends is the best and I now have grandchildren, they are a true blessing.
- Cooking– I love food….eating out, trying out new recipes and now food photography.
- Computer Chick– I’m an Apple fan…can’t imagine not having my MacBook and just got my iPhone 6s. I take all my photos for my blog using my iPhone. It’s is one small, but apowerful piece of technology.
- Heels & handbags– At only 5ft tall, I am on the petite size, so I do love high heeled shoes in all colours, styles and materials and of course every girl needs her matching handbag!
There are so many people I could nominate, and I know they have had already received numerous awards, but I do want to show my appreciation for my new friends and their great blogs…in no particular order:
Honestly, my list could go on, so a big thanks to everyone.
Let’s keep blogging,
Frances ☺ xXx