“Whipped cream can remind me why it’s good to be alive.”
– Deb Caletti
Chantilly Cream is easy to prepare and adds a taste of luxury to any pastry or dessert.
Only three ingredients needed for a taste of luxury!
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
The mixing is quick too!
- For the Chantilly cream, place the cream into a bowl.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half lengthways with a sharp knife and scrape out the seeds.
- Add the seeds to the cream.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Add icing sugar, to taste, and mix in gently.
Perfect for my Chantilly Cream Horns.
Fancy some thing Booze-Infused; try adding a tablespoon of liqueur and replace the vanilla:
Brandy and spiced apple
Cointreau with orange zest
Tequila with lime juice and zest
Gin and tonic with lemon zest
Schnapps with fresh peach
Amaretto with crushed biscotti